Strategic plan NOF, 2016-2020
What is the mission of the NOF?
Provide a forum for the eight national societies for exchange of common Nordic issues.
What are typical Nordic issues?
Evidence-based medicine, education and research (register studies)
How can the NOF be of influence?
- Develop NOF policy statements on relevant societal topics (aim at the regulators)
- Publish (in) the Acta Orthopaedica
- Organize NOF conferences and fora
- Facilitate NOF educational initiatives (NOF fellowships)
- Develop new registries (as a blue print), e.g. complication registry
(Adopted in the NOF Joint Meeting May 4-5, 2017, Tromsø, Norway)