30 March 2020

Information for all participants on the development of our upcoming congress

The Norwegian Health Ministry will again evaluate the restrictions concerning congresses and meetings on the 8th of April. Most likely they will follow the restrictions from other European countries. Unfortunately, we have to wait for their decisions before we formally can decide whether the NOF Centennial Congress will be held or cancelled. If decisions are made earlier, you will find updated information on our homepage. Our main priority is the safety of all participants and to minimise any economic losses for our participants and sponsors. We therefore ask you to await further updates.

And as a first step, we have decided to extend the period for 50% refund of the registration fee from 31st of March  until  1st of May. Furthermore, if the congress is cancelled, all particpants will get their costs  (congress fee and hotel costs if booked by our PCO) refunded.

Thank you all for your patience.

    Keep in touch

    Sign up for the newsletter and receive information on events, activities, fellowships and grants directly in your inbox!


    Nordic Orthopaedic Federation

    T: +31 (0) 653 520 802

    E: info@norf.org