The NOF Congress is a great way to bring together the orthopaedic and traumatological specialists from all around the Nordic countries. The 61st NOF Congress will take place on 12-14 June 2024 in the World Trade Center Rotterdam, the Netherlands (precourse on 10 and 11 June). Congress president is prof. dr. Taco Gosens.
Abstract submission and registration
Abstract submission opens on 1 October 2023 and ends on 10 Januari 2024. Abstract notification date will be 10 Februari 2024.
Registration will open on 1 November 2023. Please note there is an early bird registration fee for those who register before 8 March 2024.
Congress grants available
The NOF offers residents and young orthopaedic surgeons economical support to attend the NOF Congress. The congress grant includes travel (economy) and hotel costs (economy) and may not exceed €1.000 per person. A limited number of participants will be accepted for this grant (first come, first served).
Read more about requirements and application
- Netherlands Orthopaedic Association (NOV): dr. Gerald Kraan, chair
- Netherlands Orthopaedic Association (NOV): dr. Walter van der Weegen
- Netherlands Orthopaedic Association (NOV): dr. Marijn Rutgers
- Netherlands Orthopaedic Association (NOV): dr. Luuk de Wert
- Netherlands Orthopaedic Association (NOV): dr. Jeroen van Egmond, secretary
- Netherlands Orthopaedic Association (NOV): Lotte Kocken
- Finnish Orthopaedic Association: assoc. prof. Joonas Sirola
- Swedish Orthopaedic Association: Maziar Mohaddes
- Icelandic Orthopaedic Society: dr. Brynjólfur Y. Jónsson
- Danish Orthopaedic Society: Kristoffer Barfod
- Estonian Orthopaedic Society: prof. Aare Märtson
Send an e-mail to the NOV organising bureau.