Our aim is to support education and scientific activities of residents and young surgeons in orthopaedic surgery, by offering candidate(s) economical support to visit the NOF Congress.
NOF Congress Grant
The grant includes travel (Economy) and hotel costs (Economy) and cannot exceed €1.000 per participant. A limited number of participants will be accepted for this grant on the basis of ‘first come, first served’.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Member of a NOF member country association or society;
- Resident or orthopaedic surgeon;
- Not older than 40 years of age;
- Acceptance of an abstract in the scientific programme (oral presentation) of the NOF Congress.
Application by e-mail to NOF Secretary General with attached:
- A short Curriculum Vitae;
- An estimate of the travel costs (travel and hotel);
- A copy of the abstract submission.
For the NOF Congress of 2020 the submission period is closed. Eleven grants have been awarded.