Congress grants & support for instructional courses
To support education and scientific activities of residents and young orthopaedic surgeons, the NOF offers a grant for attending the NOF congress. The NOF also supports the organization of instructional courses.
NOF Congress grant
This grant includes travel expenses (economy) and hotel expenses (economy) and may not exceed € 1,000 per person. On a first come, first served basis, a limited number of participants are accepted for this grant.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- member of a NOF member country association or society
- resident or orthopaedic surgeon
- not older than 40 years of age
- acceptance of an abstract in the scientific program (oral presentation) of the NOF congress
Application by e-mail to NOF Secretary general with attached:
- short Curriculum Vitae
- estimate of the travel and hotel expenses
- copy of the abstract submission
For the NOF Congress of 2020 the submission period is closed. Eleven grants have been awarded.