NOF Congress Grants for Residents & Young Orthopaedic Surgeons
To support Education and Scientific activities of residents and young surgeons in Orthopaedic Surgery by offering candidate(s) economical support to visit the NOF Congress.
NOF Congress Grant
The grant includes travel (Economy) and hotel costs (Economy) and cannot exceed €1.000 per resident or young orthopaedic surgeon. A limited number of participants will be accepted for this grant on the basis of ‘first come first served’.
- Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Member of a NOF member country association or society;
- Resident or orthopaedic surgeon;
- Not older than 40 years of age;
- Acceptance of an abstract in the scientific programme (oral presentation) of the NOF Congress.
Application by e-mail to NOF Secretary General firstname.lastname@example.org with attached:
- A short Curriculum Vitae;
- An estimate of the travel costs (travel and hotel);
- A copy of the abstract submission.
Application deadline: 20th April in the year of a NOF Congress.
For the NOF Congress of 2018 the submission period is closed