NOF Congress grant
To support education and scientific activities of residents and young orthopaedic surgeons we offer candidate(s) economical support to attend the NOF Congress.
The grant includes travel (economy) and hotel costs (economy) and may not exceed €1.000 per person. A limited number of participants will be accepted for this grant.
Candidates should meet the following requirements.
- Member of a NOF member country association or society. Because this grant is seen as a travel grant, the host country (in 2024 The Netherlands) is excluded.
- Resident or orthopaedic surgeon
- Not older than 40 years of age
- Acceptance of an abstract in the scientific programme (oral and/or poster presentation) of the NOF Congress
Application by e-mail to NOF Secretary General with attached:
- short Curriculum Vitae
- estimate of travel and hotel expenses
- copy of the abstract submission
For 61th NOF Congress 2024: March 1st, 2024