NOF Congress grant
To support education and scientific activities of residents and young orthopaedic surgeons we offer candidate(s) economical support to attend the NOF Congress.
The grant includes travel (economy) and hotel costs (economy) and may not exceed €1.000 per person. A limited number of participants will be accepted for this grant (first come, first served).
Candidates should meet the following requirements.
- Member of a NOF member country association or society
- Resident or orthopaedic surgeon
- Not older than 40 years of age
- Acceptance of an abstract in the scientific program (oral presentation) of the NOF Congress
Application by e-mail to NOF Secretary General with attached:
- short Curriculum Vitae
- estimate of travel and hotel expenses
- copy of the abstract submission
Submission from 1 September 2021 to 1 March 2022