Support for organizing NOF Instructional courses
In light of the federation’s aim to promote education in the field of orthopedics and related subjects, the NOF facilitates the organization of instructional courses by – or in collaboration with – the societies of the member countries.
A NOF Instructional course can be supported twice a year (spring and autumn). If the NOF adopts the instructional course, the NOF supports the PR and promotion of the course. The NOF is prepared to cover an eventual deficit in the organization of the course up to a maximum of € 7,500 per course. The eventual profit can be divided between the member country society and the local organizers.
Rules and regulations
- The NOF instructional course should be promoted as such (in combination with the NOF logo).
- The NOF instructional course must meet UEMS-EACCME quality requirements and be accredited by UEMS-EACCME.
- The NOF instructional course is free from commercial bias (see UEMS-EACCME guidelines for commercial support of CME events) and has an appropriate educational approach.
- All members (orthopedic surgeons and residents) of the NOF member countries can participate at a reduced rate.
- The NOF instructional course is in English.
- The NOF instructional course is preferably organized near an airport and not on weekends.
Societies of NOF member countries can apply for this support. The application can be submitted to the NOF Secretary General at least 4 months before the actual course date. An application must include a copy of the application for accreditation considered by the UEMS-EACCME, a budget plan and a blueprint of the actual organization of the course.